Amazon is set to announce the size of its web services product. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a set of cloud services often used by start-ups, large corporations, and government agencies. AWS can be called “Netflix and Instagram servers”. AWS allows companies to purchase powerful computers at affordable prices and whenever they need traffic, video storage and database operations. It is no exaggeration to say that AWS is an infrastructure element that has enabled the current technological boom to be achieved. The only technology that can approach you is a smartphone.
Amazon AWS Technology Impacts
The technology industry was established in 2010 to rapidly expand its product range to the largest number of users. In other words, it depends on rapid development. Amazon Web Services and its competitors allow this rapid development. They usually covered the cost of large equipment from servers, cables, hard drives, and power supplies — and aggregated them. Entrepreneurs and programmers can think about computing power and buy it when they need it, while the physical data centers they use are actually far away in Virginia or Oregon.
AWS has dominated the market since its launch nine years ago, when cloud services were the first of its kind. But this is the first time Amazon has reported the size of AWS. (It previously reported AWS earnings and earnings as part of the rest of the company’s business in North America. In 2014, the segment’s revenue was $ 5.4 billion.)
You can see the width of the Amazon AWS, but it is difficult to understand the true meaning of the service. What is magical is AWS is what is magical in the cloud: it runs in the background, is quiet, invisible and powerful, and never advertises – until Vine, Instagram and Airbnb have collapsed.
Amazon AWS gives Netflix the courage to allow billions of hours of movies and TV shows to stream, so today’s service tries to watch network TV programs unplanned and distract from the service.
Some Best Features of Amazon Web Services
- AWS did not allow the paper mag server to be shut down via Internet access (and Kim Kardashian).
- When Healthcare.gov was restarted, parts of the site were transferred to AWS.
- Spotify hosts its music on the company’s S3 cloud storage service. Ability to listen to any album at any time, at work or at home – allowed by AWS.
- Even the debate in police chambers turns into AWS. The Taser service, which hosts body camera shots and other types of digital evidence, com, is actually AWS-based coverage.
- Finally, last year, the CIA transferred much of its computing power to a special AWS setup.
While the information released by Amazon on Thursday will give a clearer picture of how well its cloud services integrate with the Internet as a whole, these similar services are likely to grow. As the Wall Street Journal notes, Amazon says it is now increasing its computing power every day, the equivalent of its full capacity 10 years ago.