AWS is one of the largest cloud products that helps applications spread across the clouds from a variety of genres. Amazon is proud of AWS. This company has the ability to offer web services a sophisticated solution that takes cloud computing to the next level. First, AWS is a flexible on-demand storage service that is really needed by many businesses. Second, it offers different levels of control over information based on the preferences of its users. This type of cloud computing service is called service deployment models.
Although many cloud computing solutions come as an application as a service (SaaS), AWS is an infrastructure as a service (IaaS). Users can use online cloud storage, servers, networks, virtual machines and more. Another type of cloud computing is called Platform Service (PaaS). These solutions allow developers to build web and mobile applications using cloud servers. AWS also offers cloud hosting.
Main Amazon Web Services
AWS is the largest and most popular technology for cloud services and products. The main reason for its success is its size, as well as its strong presence in the industry. AWS provides many services, including the Amazon Relational Database Service, the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, the Amazon Simple Queue Service, and more. AWS provides many services that can help businesses handle hundreds of different tasks, including storage, networking, remote computing, mobile development tools, servers, and more.
- Storage – Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is a scalable solution that allows users to back up data. S3 groups allow you to store and organize backup files. Amazon also offers long-term storage solutions such as Amazon Elastic Book Store and Amazon Glacier.
- Amazon Glacier- It is a storage service that allows users to store rarely available data at a low cost. This service helps companies save a lot of money on storing their cold data, which is great for companies with a limited budget.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) – It is a virtual server online that companies can use to run various programs. Developers can access AWS data center computing resources, also known as instances, through these servers.
- Amazon Elastic Book Store – It is another storage service that allows users to store persistent data and access it when the cloud access cloud closes.
- Data Migration- Businesses can also use AWS to migrate data servers, applications, and databases to the AWS public cloud. Thanks to AWS Migration Hub, they can also manage their data. Amazon also has another data migration service called AWS Snowball.
- database management – To help businesses manage their data, Amazon offers several services, including the Amazon Relational Database Service. This solution is compatible with many database engines, helping users manage, retrieve and transfer their data. It can also help you back up your data.
- Safety – AWS allows users to manage multiple accounts using an identity and access management system. You can create custom policies to access cloud resources.
- Cloud configuration and management – AWS configuration rules and AWS configuration rules help users create cloud resources. In addition, an AWS Trusted Consultant can recommend the best configuration methods for functionality, security, and cost-effectiveness.
- Development tools – Amazon also provides a number of application services and development tools, including the AWS Software Development Kit and the AWS Command Line Interface. The Amazon SDK supports iOS and Android, as well as many common languages such as PHP, C ++, NodeJS, Ruby, Java and Python. There are also many additional services such as AWS without a server application model, AWS tools PWShell and Amazon API gateway.
- Messaging services – There are several messaging services, including the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), the Amazon Simple Q Service (SQS), and the Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). SNS is a flexible push notification service that allows users to send messages to multiple recipients at the same time. SES allows users to send promotional emails, deals, etc. that meet business standards.
Reasons for obtaining an AWS certification
Experience in cloud computing is indispensable for IT professionals
Advanced technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence encourage developers to come up with cloud solutions. According to Forbes, 50% of IT experts agree that machine computing and artificial intelligence play an important role in the development of cloud computing. These technologies will be the most important factors influencing cloud computing in the coming years. That’s why IT professionals are learning about cloud technology.
AWS is the fastest growing public cloud service
One year after Amazon launched its cloud services in 2006, more than 180,000 developers were involved. Since then, AWS has continued to grow rapidly. In 2018, the market share reached 49% and AWS still dominates the industry. Among Amazon Elastic MapRed, AWS Lambda and Amazon CloudWatch are some of the fastest growing AWS products. So learning AWS is definitely a great idea for anyone who wants to learn cloud computing.
Increase enterprise cloud migration to AWS
Both small and large companies are migrating to the cloud. According to the study, the number of companies relying on traditional IT infrastructure has decreased from 77% in 2015 to 43% in 2018, and the trend continues. The growth rate of the global public cloud services market is expected to reach 17.5% by 2021. Although many companies decide to migrate, not all of them have cloud professionals who can handle this complex and time-consuming task. Therefore, there is a great demand for cloud experts who can help organizations streamline and streamline migration. Certified AWS engineers can effectively manage the entire process, which makes it very important for professionals. Learning AWS allows you to help organizations transition from enterprise applications to AWS so they can quickly find a good job.
AWS skills are much needed and well paid
The average salary for an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is approximately $ 121,292. This is $ 13,000 more than the average salary for the top 15 IT professionals. In areas such as Washington, Austin, Boston or San Francisco, AWS professionals have 25% higher salaries. However, we recommend that you do not wait to receive this salary immediately after receiving the AWS Solution Architect certificate. Your salary can be affected by many factors, including location, experience and additional skills.
AWS certifications are feasible
Amazon is different from many other companies in that it has a completely realistic certification path that does not require highly specialized training to get you started. Of course, getting a degree is not easy. However, to get a first degree, you will not have to quit your job and pay for expensive training.
Cloud experts often start with AWS Solution Architect, because this way you can get acquainted with the essential services and the entire AWS ecosystem. An associate’s degree is also required if you want to take a special exam. You will also need this certification to take the professional exam for an architect. To get DevOps Professional, you need a SysOps certificate or developer. Don’t forget about your education.
As Amazon dominates the cloud computing industry, gaining AWS certification is a big benefit. Many businesses and small businesses are moving to the cloud. AWS is constantly expanding and evolving, so cloud specialists are very much needed. Cloud computing expertise is essential for today’s IT professionals, so feel free to learn AWS now!.