Data is the largest superpower today. Gathering relevant and relevant data can help companies make better decisions. In addition, the correct use of information can help improve customer service. This was one of the reasons for the sudden increase in the demand for Azure data engineer. However, no one points to the role of the data engineer in the noise of data scientists.
It should be noted that Azure Data Engineer is one of the career roles in Microsoft Azure landscape. This discussion is intended to describe a guide to obtaining an Azure Data Engineer certification. The discussion will focus on important aspects, such as the path to becoming an Azure data engineer. The discussion will also try to provide more details on the reasons for choosing a data engineer job.
These aspects of the discussion include an outline of the basic skills and competencies of data engineers. In addition, the discussion will be reflected in the description of the Azure certification for Aspire data engineers. The following discussion will also provide a description of the main job and the expected remuneration of the Azure data engineer.
The Road to Becoming an Azure Data Engineer
Switching to a data engineer on the Microsoft Azure platform directly means the role of an assistant to an Azure data engineer. First, to begin this journey, you need to have a clear idea of the basics of Azure. You need to understand the need to sit and pass two exams to complete a career in data engineering.
Interestingly, you can become a data engineer with a role-based certificate on the Azure platform. Eligibility criteria for the certification exam can be found later in this discussion. However, for now, keep in mind that joining Azure Data Engineer has two exams. The two exams include codes DP-200 and DP-201. These new certification exams are the latest of the Azure certifications for the new role-based model.
Reasons to choose an Azure data engineer job
As an Azure data engineer, you can follow the roles of data analyst and data scientist in one go. The job of a data engineer includes data workflow and pipeline management. The main confusion for data engineers is that of their roles with data scientists. However, a closer look at the hierarchy of data science needs clearly shows the importance of data engineers. Data engineers are responsible for the basics that data scientists use in their work.
No matter how important an Azure data engineer may be, you can promise employment opportunities. Prospects are important not only in terms of pay, but also in the reputation of potential employers for data engineers. Data engineering is a new and ever-changing job that can withstand the test of time and computing trends.
The next major concern that drives each candidate is the specific nature of Azure certification verification. To become an Azure Data Engineer, you must pass two important certification exams. These tests demonstrate your ability in the specialized skills required for data engineering on the Azure platform.
So you can always get convincing proof of your competence in Azure Data Engineering. In addition, given the gradual increase in popularity, you can choose Azure as an important platform for data engineering. Azure currently ranks second in the cloud market. This shows promising reasons for moving to Azure data engineering
Basic Skills for Azure Data Scientists
The number of Azure data engineer jobs is constantly increasing. Therefore, you must immediately select all the necessary data engineering skills on the Azure platform. The core skills are great for any data engineer, regardless of the cloud platform. Below are some notable data-level skills at the enterprise level.
- Candidates wishing to become Azure Data Engineers must have an understanding of the changing data landscape. They need to know about the development of data systems and their impact on data professionals.
- Candidates need to know the difference between an internal data solution and a cloud solution. In addition, a clear understanding is also beneficial when a business uses cloud technology.
- Candidates must have a huge understanding of the role and responsibilities associated with the role. In addition, candidates must have a broad understanding of the services on the Azure data platform.t
Skills for data scientist roles
To secure Azure Data Engineer positions, candidates also need competency in defining roles. Role-specific skills clearly emphasize the basic capabilities and knowledge that a data engineer needs to perform their tasks.
- Candidates must have a huge understanding of algorithms and data structure.
- They need to learn SQL to understand the database and the structures that emphasize it.
- Candidates seeking the role of data engineer should also note that most data storage and processing tools use programming languages. Therefore, a detailed understanding of programming languages such as Python, Java or Scala is mandatory for data engineers.
- Candidates seeking Azure data engineering jobs must have an understanding of Big Data tools such as Hadoop.
- Finally, the skills included in the specific roles of data engineers also include key references to distributed systems and data pipelines
Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Certification Role
The role of Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate is very important. The certification pathway includes two separate exams designed to test the specific abilities of Azure data engineers. There are two certification exam DP-200 and DP-201
The DP-200 is known as an Azure data solution application, and the DP-201 is known as an Azure data solution design. Both tests are ideal for data engineers interested in planning and implementing data management, monitoring, security and privacy. The certification exam also tests candidates’ ability to use a full set of actuarial data services to meet business requirements.
Conditions for obtaining Azure Data Engineer Certification
Candidates wishing to become Azure Data Engineers should note that they have mandatory exams for DP-200 and DP-201. However, candidates do not have the pre-test to pass the two certification exams. However, before a career in data engineering, candidates must have a promising SQL syntax flow as well as programming basics. Candidates are also best placed to have practical experience in areas such as distributed systems, data and data lines and database origins
Objectives of the Azure Data Engineering Certification
Now let’s look at the goals set for the two Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Assistant exams. The test objectives and their weight in the test can support your preparation.
The DP-200 tests candidates’ abilities in the following areas:
- Implementation of data storage solutions. (40-45%).
- Data processing management and development. (25-30%).
- Improvements to monitors and data solutions. (30-35%).
- The DP-200: Azure Azure Data Solution is available in plain English, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. The registration fee for the exam is 165 USD.
The DP-201 test tests candidates’ abilities in the following areas:
- Design Azure data storage solution. (40-45%).
- Data processing solution design. (25-30%).
- Data security and compliance design. (25-30%).
- The DP-201: Azure Data Solution Design test is available in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese. The registration fee for the exam is 165 USD.
Azure Data Scientist Services
No Azure Data Engineer training would be complete without a description of Azure Data Engineers job description. The job description in this Azure Data Engineer training is intended to inform candidates about roles and responsibilities. Here is a job description for an Azure data engineering specialist.
- Work with external partners to enter data into the organization.
- Development and maintenance of database diagrams.
- Work with data engineers to modify employee technical specifications.
- Working with external resources on large projects.
- Use reliable communication and problem-solving skills to address support issues.
- Ensuring compliance with best data security practices and data management standards.
- Work with internal technical staff to solve various problems and suggest solutions.
Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer salary
When you start reading this discussion, you should focus on the high demand for Azure data engineers. So, you should be interested in learning Azure Data Engineer’s salary calculations, right? The average salary of data engineers on the Azure platform can trigger your interest in developing the profession of data engineer.
The highlight of this discussion describes a clear path to becoming an Azure data engineer. However, you will appear as a candidate for the certification exam and be committed to your long-term career aspirations.
The highlight of this discussion describes a clear path to becoming an Azure data engineer. However, you will appear as a candidate for the certification exam and be committed to your long-term career aspirations. Therefore, each interested candidate must carefully choose a career path in data engineering. The choice of the appropriate certification path and training resources, as well as training platforms, is always important.
In addition, candidates seeking to consider data engineering as a profession should also focus on developing a future perspective. New trends in big data and analytics as well as variable data engineering techniques will be challenging. You need to prepare for a successful career!
Are you going to become Microsoft Certified: Azure data engineer associate? Azure try our practice test for Azure DP-200 and Azure DP-201 and make sure you pass the certification exam in the first attempt.