“Hi everyone, I have been using Outlook for a few years. Occasionally, Outlook gets server errors, and the OST file gets corrupted. Somehow I repaired the file using Outlook inbuilt functionality. But now, my data file has become inaccessible, and I need a solution to export encrypted OST file to PST format. Please help!”
Most users who want a solution to export data from inaccessible OST files to PST format are available. Let us clear one thing for you there is no manual solution available that lets users import damaged, inaccessible, orphan OST file to Outlook profile.
Here, we will introduce one of the best BitRecover OST to PST Converter Software, letting users repair the corrupted OST file content. One can easily export the file to over 30 platforms without damaging the data files. So, let’s check out the working steps of this solution to export encrypted OST file to PST format in a healthy state.
Steps to Convert Inaccessible OST file into PST Format without Outlook
Users have to visit the link mentioned above and download this utility for free after that, carry forward the steps listed below:
- Run the software, and read the instructions.
- Next, users will find the configured location of Outlook Profile. One can continue with the default location or manually upload the data file using the “Add File” or “Add Folder” option.
- Afterward, the software will analyse your data file and list the number of a folder it contains in it.
- Select the required folders to export encrypted OST file to PST files.
- In the next panel, users must opt for the “Saving Option” and “Apply for the Data Filters” as per requirement.
- The last step is to click on the “Convert/ Next” button to start the conversion process.
That’s it for the automated solution to export encrypted OST file to PST format. Now, let’s check out why the OST file gets corrupted. To import a PST file into Outlook, users can follow the mentioned string for good:
Why does OST File Gets Corrupted? Reasons Explained
The reasons for OST file corruption depend upon various factors such as Hardware issues and Software errors. Let’s check them out:
Hardware Related Issues: The hardware issues include the errors associated with malfunctioning and inappropriate configuration of a computer’s external and internal components. Several other reasons might lead to damage Outlook OST file:
- Errors in Storage Device
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Bad Sector in Computer Drive
- Power Failure during Synchronisation
Software Related Issues: The software-related errors generated due to incompatible applications, software bugs, and virus infection. Some of the major issues are mentioned below:
- Faulty Outlook Add-ins
- OST File Storage Limit Crossed
- Back end Deficiency in Outlook
These are some of the common reasons why OST file frequently become inaccessible. All such errors can be neglect by using the solution mentioned above.
So There You Have It
Following the above guide, one can easily export encrypted OST file to PST format with all attachments and other Meta elements. Also, we have discussed the root cause of OST file corruption. Users can download this wizard for free on Windows and Mac OS.