There comes a time in life when you have to bend your own rules for your sanity and peace of mind. Never would I think that I will be making accounts on social media platforms like Facebook and Snapchat as I don’t like such activity. WhatsApp though is another thing. I was reluctant to leave my comfort zone as I did not want to make video calls and was happy with my cellphone which was not a smart gadget. But I had to get a smartphone first and then the instant messenger chat apps as It was the job demand. As I started exploring different features I kind of enjoyed using it. For example, my kids have left asking for a smart gadget after years and years of effort. But now that I am using the apps I am enjoying the perks like talking to my granddaughter every morning on a Video call and watching my son’s office who lives on another continent. Though I have to continuously listen to their rants about how they tried for years to convince me and how much have I missed just because of my stubborn nature I believe everything happens at right time. Maybe this was the time fixed for me to explore the Facebook messenger options, Snapchat Filters, and WhatsApp.
Now as soon, as I started using these platforms I realized that they are much more difficult to handle in so many ways. I mean it is all fine and fun to make an account on Facebook and add your friends and family and post pictures but there are sick mind people who can use these pictures for evil purposes. Similarly, I joined a WhatsApp group that was meant to tell people about different cultures and there was this weirdo who posted such a shameful picture that I instantly left the group. Now I know that this one person does not represent the whole group but still, His action made me leave the group. There were many others as well. That means there is no monitoring policy for these groups. For other social platforms, the high rates of bullying and stalking are a clear sign that things are not as well as they appear. As the incorporation of social media platforms has increased in the work the authorities asked for employee monitoring apps that offer social media monitoring as well. They recommended that interesting features like Facebook, Snapchat, and WhatsApp call recording features were enough to grab my attention.
- The OgyMogy is an app that offers spying features mainly for employers and parents to monitor employees and teenagers respectively.
- You can use the app for yourself just like to have some sense of control over these smart gadgets and social media platforms.
- WhatsApp call recording feature keeps the audio and video call record of the target gadget. You can simply record all the incoming and outgoing personal and professional call data records with it.
- The call recording feature has been a handy addition as I can save important calls with clients. On behalf of an employer or organizational terms, the WhatsApp call recording feature can help them to track any illegal call record that is against the rules and policies.
- One can monitor the call record of employees working from home as well as from an office.
- For businesses dealing with the public through the calls, the feature can help to track good and bad employee behavior and handling. As the record will be saved with time and date information thus no one can deny any possible allegations.
- Users can monitor other social media and instant messenger chat apps as well with features like Facebook spy app, Instagram spy app, Snapchat spy app, and more.
- All the information is saved on the online web portal or the dashboard. Only users can access the portal with the given information.
For some of you, the above-mentioned options and working of the WhatsApp spy app feature or the OgyMogy spy app overall may sound complicated. But it is not. Don’t fear the change or technology and just take the first step with belief. You will conquer it just like me.
For more informative posts visit now inflexguide