Sony MDR-ZX330BT – pretty a budget model, which, in spite of the quality price, appears luxurious and interesting. This wireless headset is introduced in the middle price segment, which largely decided the minimal package deal – it solely includes a charging cable, and there is no cover.
Sony MDR-ZX330BT Microsophone
All factors of the manipulate gadget are on the right. The microphone is no longer bad, but it doesn’t flawlessly transmit speech – you can solely talk in a quite quiet environment. Given the cost of the device, this indicator is quite acceptable.
Sony MDR-ZX330BT Volume
Large volume range, dome audio system (30 mm) – all this allowed us to revel in a satisfactory sound. The hum and noise are absent, the bass is bright and saturated. Detailing on the level, the pinnacle notes are not overwhelmed, but as a substitute properly worked out. If you use the equalizer, then this mannequin will sound perfectly with any musical genres.
[asa2_img img=”3″ size=”LargeImage” width=”500″ height=”500″ align=”center” show_title=”no” show_button=”yes”]B00TA4HR9O[/asa2_img]
- Plastic Sony MDR-ZX330BT headband is very easy, so it does now not put stress on the head;
- NFC region – on the spot pairing besides additional actions;
- Indicator light indicates charge status;
- Increased working time – the headphones characteristic in the mode of listening to music for about 30 hours, which lets in you to charge them no more than as soon as a week.
- This Sony MDR-ZX330BT wireless headphone model is very handy due to the reality that the ear cushions do now not absolutely cover the ears. But this is mirrored in the pleasant of sound insulation – not only will you hear the entirety that takes place round you, but others will also have to “enjoy” the track coming from the speakers.