App devices come with the most advance and robust security features that assist you to lock out screen passcode if you forget your screen passwords of your apple devices.
In this situation you do not need to worry about it, as in this guide you will know how to unlock disable iPhone without iTunes? By following the recommended steps enable you to regain access to your iPhone devices without losing your valuable information or data.
What is iPhone Disabled and Unavailable?
Before quick start, let’s first talk about what is iPhone Disabled and unavailable is. The IPhone comes with several foolproof and most advanced security features that are designed to keep your data secure and safe from any possible attack. The screen lock passcode is one of those features. Sometime your iPhone disabled by entering the wrong passcode 5 times in a row and your favorite iPhone will just get locked for a few minutes and a message like “iPhone Unavailable” display on the screen.
In this situation if you keep entering the wrong passcode the iPhone lock time will increase 5minutes. If the 10 wrong entering passcode or attempt you’ll get locked out of your iPhone device and the notification will display “iPhone Disabled”. Now you have loss the option even enter your passcode.
How Can I Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes and Losing Data?
iTunes a software program offers complete solution to unlock a disabled iPhone, however If you do not know how to unlock iPhone with iTunes, surely you will find the other ways to unlock your favorite and expensive iPhone devices.
For instance, you can get help from third party iOS screen services provider or unlocker app. You also have the option to use of some of the iPhone’s built in features.
Obviously your desire is to unlock disabled iPhone without iTunes and losing data, continue to read and try some tested techniques and methods to open iPhone screen lock.
Unlock Disabled iPhone via third-party iOS screen unlocker
If you are forgotten your iPhone passcode, the first method how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or WiFi is via a third party iOS screen unlocker such as UltFone Toolkit – iOS Screen Unlock.
This method is helpful and widely used by users to unlock iOS device without any technical expertise. It perfectly helps you to bypass the Screen Time Passcode and MDM lock.
The best part of this method is that it is 100 percent safe, secure and successful and unlock your iPhone without losing Data. Furthermore even common iPhone users can unlock their iOS devices in just a few clicks.
Here are some key features of UltFone Toolkit
- Your data is in safe hand or no need to set it on factory setting. You can unlock your iPhone without losing valuable data.
- It is a simple and successful profess and do not need any special skills set to perform this task. These are the simple steps that you just need to following.
- Unlock your iPhone in 3 simple steps. UltFone Toolkit offers only 3 steps to perform this task successfully.
- This method perfectly works with the latest iOS 17, iPadOS and iPhone 15 Models
Follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of UltFone Toolkit –iOS Screen Unlock on your desktop or laptop, select “iOS Screen Unlock” then click “Start” to unlock iPhone without passcode.
- Connect your device iPhone to your computer and then select “Next” from the user friendly interface.
- Now “Download” option will be display click on it and download the updated firmware package.
- Finally click on “Commence Removal” to unlock your iPhone. Now you’ve successfully unlocked your disabled iPhone even without iTunes.
Unlock a Disabled iPhone via Erase iPhone
If you are not comfortable with the third-party app to unlock the disabled iPhone then you have the option to use the “Erase iPhone”.
Follow these steps:
- When your iPhone’s security lockout feature is triggered and a message of “iPhone Disabled ” on the screen, then tap on “Erase iPhone” at the right corner of the scree.
- Now you will get message that shows a confirmation message getting your consent to “Erase All Content & Settings” Tap “Erase iPone” to confirm.
- In last and final step, you need to enter your Apple ID and password and sight out of your iPhone account before it resets and restarts
- It’s a simplest, quick and easiest way to reset your iPhone without the assistance of iTunes software or computer
- During process this method fixes other underlying system issues perfectly.
- You may be loss your data and all your personalize iPhone device settings
- You cannot reverse it. It is irreversible once it done.
Unlock Disabled iPhone via Find My Phone Features
Another important and reliable way to unlock iphone without passcode or iTunes is using the Find My iPhone features. This advance and wonderful feature enables you to erase your iPhone from iCloud website remotely. To use this method you must needed to check in Find My iPhone feature on your device.
Follow these steps
- Visit to iCloud and sign in by applying your Apple ID and password.
- The two options will display “Manage Devices” and “Find Devices”. Click on “Find Devices”
- All devices that you associated with your Apple ID will display on the screen. Click on the disabled iPhone and select “Erase iPhone”
- This method resets your iPhone devices even if it’s no in your possession such as stolen or lost
- This method works instantly and save your price less time.
- Sometime it not works. Means to say not always works 100%
- Internet connection must be worked with your iPhone and Find My iPhone enabled for this method to work.
1.How to unlock iPhone without passcode or iTunes?
Yes, you can. To do this just need to get assistance of third party unlocker app like UltFone Toolkit – iOS Screen Unlock.
2.How to reset disabled iPhone without iTunes?
There are two proven ways to reset disabled iPhone without iTunes. You can either do this job by Tapping the “Erase iPhone”. This option is available on your iPhone screen. The 2nd way is to utilize “Find My iPhone” feature from web browser and rest your device setting remotely.
Forget the passcode and get lock out or disabled of your iPhone is the common issue the iPhone users face. But in this post, our iPhone experts have discussed 3 different ways that help you regain access to your device.